wormbase 0.2.7 (2019-03-26)
- Added support for WS269 release. Functions that parse files from the WormBase FTP server had to be modified to ensure only annotations matching N2 gene identifiers (e.g.
WBGene) are returned.
dir argument for all functions that parse files from WormBase FTP server. Files now always download to
- Improved internal tidyeval code where applicable, notably inside
mutate calls using
:= rlang functions.
wormbase 0.2.6 (2019-03-23)
wormbase 0.2.5 (2019-03-19)
- Reworked progress bar handling via
pbapply::pblapply. This is now disabled for all functions by default, but can be enabled with
progress = TRUE. pbapply package is now declared in “Enhances:” rather than “Imports:”.
- Switched all internal assert checks to goalie package from assertive.
wormbase 0.2.4 (2018-11-21)
- Maintenance release updating the package to require R 3.5.
- Improved documentation for functions and rebuild pkgdown website.
progress = TRUE option for functions that can take a long time to parse data. Previously, this was always enabled but now can be disabled using this
progress = FALSE. Note that
invisible(capture.output(x)) also works to suppress progress bars.
wormbase 0.2.3 (2018-07-21)
geneID() function to work with latest WormBase release that now returns an extra biotype column.
- Removed internal parallel
mclapply() calls in favor of
pblapply() for better compatibility across platforms.
wormbase 0.2.2 (2018-04-23)
- Broke out assertive imports into separate packages: assertive.properties, assertive.strings, assertive.types.
- Removed TODO comment in
wormbase 0.2.1 (2018-04-18)
gene column to
geneID where applicable.
- Removed fs package dependency.
- Added progress bars for functions that take a long time to load.
wormbase 0.2.0 (2018-03-04)
- Renamed package to
- Simplified core functionality to simply pull genome annotations from the WormBase website into R.
- Previous functionality querying the ENSEMBL, PANTHER, and EggNOG databases will be split out into organism-agnostic packages.
- RNAi clone support is being migrated to the rnaiscreen package.
wormbase 0.1.0 (2018-02-14)
(worminfo): Pre-release using internal build annotations from WormBase, ENSEMBL, PANTHER, and EggNOG databases. RNAi clone support for ORFeome (WORFDB), Ahringer, and Ruvkun Lab cherrypick libraries.
wormbase 0.0.99 (2017-12-06)
(worminfo): Initial pre-release version.